Sunday, April 10, 2011

Final Blog Post

The biggest event this week for our group was the absence of one. We had to cancel our service learning project due to inclement weather. We plan on rescheduling it for next Friday, also weather permitting. That got me thinking about the importance of communication when it comes to having a backup plan. When our original plans fall through, and we have nothing to fall back on, we are most certainly doomed for failure. The thing with having a backup plan is that they only work when everyone is on the same page. Creating a backup plan needs to be done with everyone in your group. Otherwise when it's time to put the backup plan into action, everyone will probably do something different. The result will be confusion for everyone involved.
Since this is my last blog post, I will reflect on blogging and the course in general. And I haven't reached 220 words yet. Overall I spent way too much time on the blog posts, mostly because I have no idea what to say. Despite this and my loathing of writing length minimums in general, it was manageable, and I got them done satisfactorily. As for the class in general, I found it to be worthwhile in that it has provided good situations to use in interviews. Calvin's final words about sum it up. For that I'll say xie xie and zaijian. View larger.
- Steven Gitter

1 comment:

Post a Comment